The foundation of our success is our staff. We employ extraordinary people and are very proud of our talented and diverse team. LBYD offers exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunities for civil and structural engineers as well as support staff. Our employees enjoy:
- Working on interesting projects
- Working with talented professionals both inside and outside our firm
- Pursuing a challenging career
- Working in a firm committed to growth and expansion
LBYD commonly has positions available for both new and experienced civil and structural engineers and support staff. We actively recruit at many of the top engineering schools. Our recruiting visits allow students to talk with both recent LBYD college hires and experienced engineers about their LBYD experience. It also provides the students with a forum to share their individual interests with us. In addition, LBYD hires engineering students through an intern program to work during breaks in their education.
LBYD, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled).
LBYD offers great compensation opportunities and benefits including:
- Paid Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- 401(k), Roth 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- Section 125
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Development Allowance
- Incentive Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits we offer something more. We offer the opportunity to grow with us as part of our company. We are a close-knit group with a relaxed atmosphere of professional growth and development. Along with the opportunities for professional growth, we offer a friendly workplace with flexible work hours and various company-sponsored activities.
LBYD believes that professional effectiveness depends on the employee increasing their knowledge and ability. In order to maintain and develop the high level of expertise and professionalism for which LBYD is known, employees are encouraged to participate in professional and educational activities.
We are committed to providing our employees with the necessary tools and resources for their professional development. LBYD provides the following for employees:
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Seminar/Training Reimbursement
- In-house Training
- In-house Seminars
- Tuition Reimbursement
- LEED Certification
- Professional Licenses
- Professional Association Membership
- Sponsorship and Support of Professional Association Activities