As a subsidiary company of North Wind Group, LBYD employees enjoy the same benefits and career opportunities as our parent company, North Wind Group. Below is additional information concerning benefits offerings and access to our current employment opportunities.
The foundation of our success is our staff. We employ extraordinary people and are very proud of our talented and diverse team. We offer exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunities for civil and structural engineers as well as support staff. Our employees enjoy:
- Wellness program inclusive of membership/services reimbursement, personal training, weekly publications & wellness challenges
- Educational tuition reimbursement offered to full-time employees upon meeting eligibility requirements
- Years of Service Award program complete with company-wide communications and tangible keepsakes
- Huddle program provides employees opportunities to communicate and collaborate in a relaxed atmosphere
- Access to North Wind University, our professional development and training platform securing our employee’s future
We commonly have positions available for both new and experienced civil and structural engineers and support staff. We actively recruit at many of the top engineering schools. Our recruiting visits allow students to talk with both recent LBYD college hires and experienced engineers about their LBYD experience. It also provides the students with a forum to share their individual interests with us. In addition, we hire engineering students through an intern program to work during breaks in their education.
LBYD, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled).
Our employees’ health and well-being is a fundamental concern to LBYD; therefore, we have designed our benefits package to exceed industry norms and provide our employees and their dependents with exceptionally competitive and comprehensive benefits.
SEE NORTH WIND BENEFITS The benefits page is a brief overview of benefit options. Complete details on each plan are subject to provisions of the Summary Plan Description and trust documents for each plan.
We believe that professional effectiveness depends on the employee increasing their knowledge and ability. In order to maintain and develop the high level of expertise and professionalism for which we are known, employees are encouraged to participate in professional and educational activities.
We are committed to providing our employees with the necessary tools and resources for their professional development. LBYD provides the following for employees:
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Seminar/Training Reimbursement
- In-house Training
- In-house Seminars
- Tuition Reimbursement
- LEED Certification
- Professional Licenses
- Professional Association Membership
- Sponsorship and Support of Professional Association Activities
If you’re interested in applying for a position at LBYD Engineers please visit our list of openings at North Wind Group.